Herbs and Their Uses
- A friendly organism that crowds out harmful kinds, helps the
body fight disease and restore health, and acidifies the colon.
Manufactures most of the B vitamins in the body.
- Contains all vitamins and minerals known to science; for
overacidity, pituitary gland, arthritis, chlorophyll. Highly
nutritive, alkalizes the body rapidly, and detoxifies the body and
- Algin/Sodium Alginate
- Helps rid the body of radiation poisoning.
- Aloe Vera
- A quick healing agent for burns, abrasions, skin problems, and
wounds. Stops bleeding, and is soothing and healing to the
- Barberry Bark
- Laxative, soothing to the gall bladder. Treats typhoid,
jaundice, and improves appetite.
- Drains sinuses and mucous membranes. Extremely good for
all female organs and adrenals. A stimulant.
- Bee Pollen
- Energy food, hay fever, allergies. May be the only
perfect food on earth. Contains RNA and DNA.
- Bentonite Clay
- Clay with a high mineral content; has a negatively
charged electrical attraction for toxic poisons, which are
positively charged. Always take with an herbal laxative.
Great for diarrhea and stomach flu.
- Good for the eyes, especially night blindness and light
sensitivity; helps with blood sugar problems.
- Black Cohosh
- Female estrogen, menstrual cramps, high blood pressure, spinal
meningitis, poisonous bites, relieves childbirth pain and hot
flashes. Calms the nervous system. Good for
rheumatism, neuralgia, tension, and eyestrain.
- Black Current Oil
- Overcomes the abnormalities of fatty-acid metabolism which
candida albicans sufferers develop.
- Black Walnut
- Cleanses parasites, ringworm, tuberculosis, expels tape worms,
diarrhea. Oxygenates blood; good for rashes and poison
- Blessed Thistle
- Strengthens the heart and lungs; takes oxygen to the
brain. Increases breast milk. Has treated depression,
loss of memory, and suicidal tendencies.
- Blue Cohosh
- Regulates menstrual flow, makes childbirth easy, good for
whooping cough, bronchial mucus, palpitations, high blood
pressure, epilepsy, spasms, muscular pain, and supports the
uterus, nerves, joints, and urinary tract.
- Blue Vervain
- A natural tranquilizer, stops convulsions, aids the
circulation, lungs, nerves, spleen, liver, and colon;
promotes sweating, settles the stomach, expels phlegm from the
throat and chest, and expels worms.
- One of the most common remedies in the 1800s; good for
fever, pain, colds, measles, influenza, and cleans the
- Helps all types of urinary disorders, as well as prostate
disorders, venereal disease, weak bladder, dropsy, and
bed-wetting. Produces perspiration when taken as a warm tea.
- Good for rheumatism, gout, dropsy, skin disease, and chronic
constipation; expels impurities, removes warts and itching.
- Useful for enlargement of the thyroid gland. Kills pain.
Has eased asthma, indigestion, excess menstruation, nosebleeds,
bronchitis, bleeding, and nervousness. More effective when
taken with demulcent herbs. Supports the heart.
- A rapid blood purifier, a diuretic, and good for ulcers.
Aids the pituitary gland, keeps waste moving out of a weak body,
and expels kidney and bladder stones. Reduces calcium
deposits in the joints.
- Butcher’s Broom
- So called because butchers used to rub this on chopping blocks
to remove grease. Anti-inflammatory, it removes obstructions
in veins, and increases the flow of urine. Aids with
jaundice, expels phlegm, and helps hemorrhoids, varicose veins,
- Calendula (Marigold)
- Soothes earaches, toothaches, ulcers, bleeding, hemorrhoids,
fevers, cramps, and skin eruptions.
- Capsicum (Cayenne Pepper)
- A catalyst for all herbs, cayenne stops bleeding (inside or
outside the body, even arterially), and aids the circulation and
heart. Use with Lobelia for nerves. Use as a
stimulant. Reduces fevers, heals ulcerated stomach, and
- Cascara Sagrada (Sacred Bark)
- Good for chronic constipation and gall stones; increases
the secretion of bile.
- Relieves convulsions, colic, and high fever in babies; a sleep
aid, soothes the stomach and nerves, as well as insanity.
- Soothes nerves and toothaches, muscle pain, corns, eases
smoking and alcohol addictions, normalizes appetite, and
- A blood cleanser and purifier; good for arthritis, acne,
and boils; promotes hair growth; dissolved tumors and
- A bronchial cleanser, eats cellulite (fat), helps with
deafness, peritonitis; can be externally applied to skin
disorders (such as eczema). Reduces cholesterol.
- A natural deodorizer and super blood builder. Also used
in douches, enemas, and foot baths.
- A blood cleanser; good for ulcers, stomach, kidneys, and
bowel; a bone-knitter, used for sprains and arthritis.
High in Vitamins A and C.
- Used for prostate difficulties and painful urination.
Controls inflammation and regulates urination. Good for
kidney and bladder problems.
- Aids with sexual impotency and issues with reproductive
organs. Overcomes loss of nerves and energy to limbs.
- Rich in sodium, Vitamin A, and calcium; beneficial for
low blood pressure, issues with kidneys and bladder, iron anemia,
and gout. A diuretic.
- A blood and lymph cleaner, with mild antibiotic activity.
Interferon-like, cortisone-like (anti-inflammatory), increases
T-cells, and demonstrates anti-tumor activity. Stimulates
the immune response.
- More herbs to follow soon...
Related products available
in the NaturoDoc Store: